Ever wonder why men/women cheat? I’ve done a little research and these are some of the reasons why men cheat. Don’t worry fellas, I got some for the ladies, too! I’ll keep you posted! 😉
1. Because they had the option. The old saying “men are only as faithful as their options” can sometimes ring true. Men don’t get offered sex as often as women so when the opportunity arise, it can be very difficult for them to turn it down.
2. Sadly, men don’t always feel attractive. So, they need an “ego push”. Once they find someone who shows a tiny bitty interest, they go for it (to boost their ego).
3. Growing apart. Men can get bored of the relationship and probably meet someone who has more in common with him. Hey, truth hurts!
4. SOME men “get tired of having steak every night so they want to try a hamburger”
5. They have fallen out of love. A lot of times men become comfortable in a relationship, they don’t know how to get out! Or, they feel forced to stay!
-22 percent of married men have strayed at least once during their married lives.
-Only 46% of men believe that online affairs are adultery.
-57% of people have used the Internet to flirt
-Gut instincts are is the most powerful indicator of a cheating lover!
oh, trust me! There will be a second part to this topic. If you have any thoughts on this, feel free to comment!